When you purchase from my store you are agreeing to my terms which are as follows, and may change at any time and without notice:
1. You are buying an item as described, any questions should asked ahead of time, I will be glad to make any effort to assure your satisfaction in my product before shipping.
2. I will provide measurements on individual aprons if asked to do so, as the sizes vary from apron to apron, this is the nature of handmade articles. They ideally fit a woman between size 3 and 20. If you would like additional photos just ask, I'm happy to provide anything you need to be sure of your purchase.
3. If the item you received is grossly different from that you ordered I will initially try to fix any problems through correspondence before resorting to returns and refunds.
4. In the case of a return, any shipping will be done so at the customers expense. Only the price of the apron will be refunded.
a. Google Checkout or PayPal payments are preferred, these are the quickest and most secure methods (even though it costs me a percentage, I prefer it.)
b. Personal Checks must be received, and cleared, before any shipping will occur.
c. All other methods indicated are accepted but a waiting period is necessary, I will not ship anything without full payment.
6. Shipping will occur normally the next business day, I will ship using USPS in the most affordable method, unless you contact me before hand and specify another method, additional shipping charges may apply.
7. Shipping will be combined for multiple items, I will do my best to avoid overcharging shipping. If you have any questions please contact me. Before shipping I will know the exact cost, if the difference is $1.00 less or greater than projected I will adjust the final cost.
8. I will always use the option to provide you with a tracking number, this option costs either about .80 cents. If you do not want this service let me know at the time you place your order.
9. Shipping charges will increase as usps increases their rates.